Oxygen…..It’s not just for breathing.
• Everyone would get sunburnt as oxygen makes up the ozone and normally helps to block out UV light.
• The sky would get darker during the day if there were fewer oxygen molecules to scatter blue light; the sky would appear less blue and more black.
• All engines that use internal combustion would stop working as oxygen is fundamental for combustion.
• All pieces of untreated metal would suddenly weld to one another, as usually the oxidation layer on the metal prevents this.
• Your inner ear would explode as you would lose 21% of the air pressure in an instant, as if you had been suddenly transported to high altitude.
• Any building made of concrete would crumble as oxygen helps to bind…
View original post 67 more words